Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Week in Photos!

Wow, it's been a crazy week. I've been busy at work, and believe it or not, I've actually been going to bed at a normal hour-- like before midnight every night so far this week!

Anyway, I've been taking my pictures daily and I finally got them uploaded and posted to my daily photo blog ()-- well through yesterday anyway. Today's photo will have to wait.

I found myself taking quite a few photos on some days this week, so I thought I'd post them here. Enjoy!
*************************************************************************************

Here are some shots of the turtles in the pond on campus near the building where I have my classes:

Can you spot the turtle in this first picture?





They really loved this incoming stream of water. It was so funny watching them!


Hibiscus flowers in my front yard


Looking back at campus as I'm leaving on Friday...

Clouds from Monday


No comments: