Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday Music Mania: Lionel Richie

Lionel Richie is another artist that brings back memories of those same ski trips that I posted about last week with the Quincy Jones playlist. The actual album we listened to was Can't Slow Down, but I've added a few other of my Lionel Richie favorites.

And I realized I'm not the only one who has memories of these two albums. I'm actually writing these posts and creating the playlists ahead of time while I'm home for Christmas. Just now as I was playing the music, my dad said to me "Remember we used to listen to this as we were driving to Park City!"

Anyway, enjoy the Lionel Richie playlist. There will be one more ski-trip-memories playlist next week and then maybe I'll move on to other memories :-)




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com


1 comment:

NAVAL LANGA said...

I have just registered my blog with BLOGFLUX. I saw your blog there and came here. I have read some of your posts and would like to revisit.

If you like reading short stories from an Indian writer, then a visit to my blogs would be an interesting one for you.

Naval Langa
SHORT STORIES by NAVAL LANGA
PAINTINGS GALLERIES

Another Interesting Blog LIFESTYLE AND RELATIONSHIP