Saturday, January 03, 2009

Support Your Local Library Challenge


This year, as one of my New Year's Resolutions, I've decided to keep better track of the actual books I read in 2009. I'm going to try to post which books I've read at the end of each month.

I've also decided to join the Support Your Local Library Challenge as well. Since I moved to Arizona, I haven't even applied for a library card which is really quite amazing for me since it's usually one of the first things I do when I move somewhere new. I think this challenge is a great way to get better acquainted with my local library!

Since things tend to get crazy quickly for me, I'm going to start off small and do the 12-book challenge. I'll post the books here on this post as I read them!

1. The Billionaire Next Door by Jessica Bird
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wanted to stop in and welcome you to this challenge. If you haven't already, feel free to join us at the Yahoo Groups where others are participating in this challenge as well as others.