Sunday, June 11, 2006

What a Week!

As I mentioned in my previous post, I haven't been feeling well this week. Even when I thought of things to blog about, I didn't have the energy to sit down and write it out. I didn't even really have the energy to take photos, though I did see quite a few things that inspired me. I'm hoping to get some photos this week, but that may be difficult as I'm still pretty busy.

As of right now, I am starting my teaching internship with observations (I started last week but am back in Claremont for this week), possibly starting the part-time summer statistics job, applying to jobs, and preparing for my first time teaching solo in the fall (if one of the full-time gigs doesn't happen, I already have a part-time class). It's really scary thinking about teaching in the fall. I've already been thinking of all the things I want to do with my students. I'm most worried about being over ambitious, especially as it is my first time teaching!

Anyway, I just wanted to post an update and such. I'm hoping to be able to post more this week even if the posts are short and rambling (like this one). I did have one topic that I thought of last week that I may post about. Not tonight though.

I'll leave you with a shot of the backyard that I got this week on one of the rare sunny afternoons (we've been in total June Gloom mode most of the week). The last shot I posted was on one of those overcast days, so I thought I'd post one of the yard on a sunny day (well part of a day) in San Diego...

1 comment:

Felicia said...

Nice pool! I'm glad the weather has been less gloomy here - it has been down right hot, even at the beaches!