Sunday, June 25, 2006

Pictures of Ron

I wandered out into the backyard to check on the cats one day last week and Ron followed me out to the back bench. It was getting a bit dark, and with Ron being a black cat who never sits still for long, it is difficult to get photos of him. He was a bit more cooperative this time, but it was pretty dark, so I used photoshop to lighten these pictures so you can actually see Ron. You may notice in these pictures that Ron has an extra toe on each of his paws. You really notice it when you pick him up and those extra claws sink into your arm or leg LOL.

I am also including a picture of just the bench. It's been there for almost as many years as I've been alive. We don't really sit on it anymore because I'm not sure how sturdy it is. That and I don't want to get a splinter in a delicate area LOL.

More pictures to come after Monday...






1 comment:

Kelley Nyrae said...

I love black kitties!!