Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Around Town...

I've taken some photos around Bonita this week and wanted to share. There are quite a few since I haven't taken photos in a while:) Blogger won't let me post all the photos in this one post, so I'll be posting a few more in a separate post.

I've been driving by this interesting plant and finally stopped to take some photos:



I came upon this as I was walking to and from the plant above. While I never thought of photographing them driving by, they caught my interest when on foot...


I saw these bushes with the red hibiscus flowers when driving by another location here in town and got out to take some photos. As you can see from the progression, I became intrigued by the pistil and stamens. I looked it up on the net and found I am not the only one to be intrigued LOL! The bushes were cut back pretty far and the flowers were a bit wilty, but I still took some photos. I caught some ants on the flowers as well as you may or may not notice...




No comments: