Friday, February 01, 2008

New Year's Resolution, A Little Late!

I posted a comment on a blog yesterday joking that I should make it my New Year's Resolution to blog at least twice a week. Then I got to thinking that I should actually do it! The only problem is (like many people), I suck at sticking to my resolutions:/ But I'm determined to do it!

I've decided I'm going to start my Monday Music Mania posts again. I'm sure any of you reading this are wondering what the heck I'm talking about LOL. A while back, I decided to share my love of music on my blog and call it Monday Music Mania. I apologize for the name. I have an obsession with alliteration thanks to my 7th grade English teacher (Mr. Fickett) and the poetry project I did in his class. But I digress...

I have pretty eclectic taste in music, and not all the artists I love are widely known. After my recent Thursday Thirteen about concerts I've attended, I started thinking about it again since the comments indicated that many weren't aware of the artists I'd seen. So every week on Monday, I plan to post a playlist of some of my favorite songs by my favorite artists.

I even started creating playlists last night to stay on top of things should I get too busy. I wish I could schedule posts in advance with blogger, but oh well. Maybe I'll make switching to Wordpress one of my summer projects.

Anyway, with Monday Music Mania and Thursday Thirteen, I should be able to post at least twice a week (here's hoping I don't run out of things to write about for TT)! Hopefully, I'll be able to post more often:)

Ok, I've rambled waaaayyyyy too long on this post. I'll be posting again shortly about something I need your help with, so please come back to visit soon:)

No comments: