Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Nearest Book Meme

I saw this meme over at Jill Shalvis' blog. Since I'm a book-a-holic, I thought it would be a fun meme that's also representative of me.

I hope to post again in the next couple of days as well as a Thursday Thirteen this week, but I'm fighting off a cold. I keep repeating to myself "I will not get sick .I will not get sick..."

Anyway, on to the meme!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
The directions:
1. Pick up the nearest book.
2. Open it at page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence/ phrase.
4. Blog the next four sentences/ phrases together with these instructions.
5. Don’t you dare dig your shelves for that very special or intellectual book.
6. Pass it forward to six friends

The nearest book is Jim Butcher's Storm Front (Book One of the Dresden Files). Here's the bit I'm supposed to blog (I went with counting sentences):

She had a furry, velvety voice, something tactile. "Who's this?"

"My name is Harry Dresden. I was wondering if I could talk to you."

I won't tag anyone specifically. If it sounds interesting, just join in and let me know when you've posted it in the comments so I can hop over and check it out:)

No comments: