Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #18: Thirteen TV Shows I've Watched the Last Week

I'm a total TV junkie! I can find something to watch on TV at almost any time of the day (even with the writer's strike!) I've been bummed by the lack of new shows lately, but at the same time, I've discovered some great new shows and even re-discovered some old favorites.

I decided to dedicate this week's TT to my love of TV. Here are 13 of the TV shows that I've watched in the last week.


Thirteen Things about YOUR NAME


1. Smash Lab. I just discovered this show and I love it! I even added the Smash Lab blog to my links!

2. Myth Busters. I'm so glad I've had more time lately to watch this show.

3. Lost

4. Kyle XY

5. Wildfire

6. Medium

7. Monk

8. Psych

9. Stargate Atlantis

10. Kim Possible-- the episode where the evil nemesis is the Math-ter!

11. George Lopez

12. Murder, She Wrote

13. Walker, Texas Ranger. Cheesy and *very* annoying at times, but the GTE building in Irving, TX where I used to work was in the episode and I just couldn't help watching.




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



6 comments:

Barb said...

I love Mythbusters! Me and hubby used to watch Monk all the time. I'm not sure why we stopped!

Spam Warning :)

Would you like to join my weekly meme called Heads Or Tails? It's played on Tuesdays but I post mine on Monday nights so the early birds can sign in. It's a lot of fun and is growing fast.. The last one had 53 people playing!

You can check my right sidebar for weekly theme/prompts and links to the rules and such. This is a really good time to join too because I'm having a contest through the end of the month for players who join the notify list. :)

Juliana RW said...

I also watch Monk, Murder She Wrote. I watch also Diagnosis Murder :D

My T13 #1

Anonymous said...

Medium is one of my favorite shows. This is a cool list, thanks for sharing.

oneluvgurl said...

Lost is the best! I can't wait for tonight's episode! Happy TT!

Mine is 13 jokes about men: http://blog.mysocalledsite.com/?p=240

Anonymous said...

Oh dear! I don't watch any of those. I tried Medium, but didn't like it.

Anonymous said...

I liked Monk, but I haven't seen it in years. I don't watch any of those, though I've heard of a few! (Not a big TV person).

Thanks for visiting ours!:

13 Great Works of Art to be Found in NYC