I'm not only a book-a-holic, I am also a romance book-a-holic. A majority of the books I own are romances. I have waaaaay more than 13 favorites which is why I have a second bedroom in my apartment just for my books. Really, I'm not kidding. Here are the first 13 to come to mind. I may post more of my favorites in a later TT.
1. Ready by Lucy Monroe. I wasn't sure about this book when I first read the back cover copy, but Lucy is one of my favorites, so I decided to give it a try. I loved it and quickly couldn't wait to read the other 2 books in the trilogy (#s 2 and 3 below).
2. Willing by Lucy Monroe. I was so happy I had this book on hand as soon as I finished Ready! I think this is my favorite of this trilogy.
3. ...And Able by Lucy Monroe. I had to wait a few months for this book and it was torturous! I ended up buying it as a grad school graduation present for myself. Hotwire and Claire's story is a close second fave to Nitro and Josie (in Willing)
4. Jude's Law by Lori Foster. I've never really been into the fighting scene(boxing, MMA, wrestling, etc.), but this book turned me on to Lori's collection of stories on the SBC. It's definitely one of my favorite Lori Foster books.
5. Wildly Winston by Lori Foster (which actually includes 4 Winston brothers stories!) I first discovered Lori Foster by reading Tangled Sheets in a multi-author anthology, Hot Chocolate. I can't imagine a better first story of Lori's to read. I love those Winston brothers:D
6. My Best Friend's Lover by Shiloh Walker. This is the first of Shi's books I read. It not only hooked me on Shi's books, it hooked me on ebooks!
7. The Hunters: Eli and Sarel by Shiloh Walker. Eli and Sarel's story is my favorite of all the Hunters. I really went through the emotional wringer with both characters. To me, that makes it a great story!
8. The Hunters: Byron and Kit by Shiloh Walker. Though it's a shorter one, I love Byron and Kit's story. More emotional wringer stuff:)
9. Hunters: Heart & Soul by Shiloh Walker. Can you tell I love this series? Especially since we finally get to see Leandra and Mike as well as Mal and Kelsey get their HEAs.
10. Prince Joe by Suzanne Brockmann. I was late to join the Seal Team Ten TDD (Tall, Dark, & Dangerous) bandwagon. I started with the re-issue of Prince Joe and I was hooked. I still re-read this one from time to time. I can't wait until Suz is able to write another TDD book!
11. Forever Blue by Suzanne Brockmann. This is the second book in the TDD series. I love it just as much as the first one!
12. Thin Ice by Jaxine Daniels. This was the first of Jaxine Daniels' books I read. I had been in a bit of a reading slump, but once I picked this up from my electronic TBR mountain, I was hooked. I couldn't put it down! Shortly afterwards, I bought just about every other book I could find by Jaxine Daniels!
13. The Last Place You Look by Jaxine Daniels. This is the last book in a series about a team of PJs (Air Force Pararescue). Eric and Kit's story starts in the first four books in the series and ends this book centered on their story. It's my favorite in the series (even with a minor inconsistency!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants