Sunday, May 21, 2006

Clouds!

I planned to post these pictures earlier, but I got sidetracked at Borders! First by the books and then by an in-store performance. Anyway, I have been itching to take some sunset/sky shots, but haven't had cooperative weather lately. Today my luck changed! And while I was planning to take photos, I wasn't thinking of getting the shots I've been itching for. I planned to take pictures around school, but it was a bit too bright when I got off work. I did get some decent cloud shots when I ran in to print off my unofficial transcripts though!

After that, I decided I wanted to go out later to take pictures when the light was better. I almost missed my chance as I decided to take a nap (always a dangerous thing to do in my case), but I woke up just in time to catch sunset. I grabbed the camera, ran outside and before I even got in the car, I noticed the clouds and stopped to take some photos. Then I headed off to school because there was a "Quiet place" and a garden I wanted to shoot, but unfortunately, I slept just a bit too long. I'm including one photo of a fern that I got. I hope to get more in better light at some point. I did get some more cloudy sky shots though. I even got some really interesting shots of the sky through the Gazebo covering the garden. Anyway, the pics are below.

Oh, and as of right now, I've decided to go to the Strawberry Festival. I'm going to try to get up early. As it is just about 1am right now, that might not work too well...










No comments: