Monday, May 08, 2006

Choices

I run into trouble whenever I have too many options in making a choice. Trouble in that it takes me forever to make the choice! I think it's part of the whole Libra thing. I always have to weigh everything to make a "fair" or "good" decision. At the moment, my choice dilemma is which ebook from my "virtual" TBR pile to choose for AngieW's May TBR Challenge. There are so many ebooks to choose from! I just hope it doesn't take me until the end of May just to make the decision lol.

You can imagine that if I have a hard time with this choice, that most major life decisions are quite interesting. Anyway, once I make the choice and read the ebook, my review will be posted here on my blog...

On another note (to keep with my theme of randomness), one of my favorite books is related to this topic. It's called Choices by Shad Helmstetter. I first read it in high school and though it's currently out of print, I highly recommend it. It really made me think about how choice affects my entire life even in ways I never thought possible. I think it's time to re-read it (if and when I can find my copy!)

1 comment:

Kelley Nyrae said...

Oh boy, do I have a hard time makeing decisions. My husband always says, "why do you make me decide everything?" Well, if we waited for me to do it, we'd never figure it out! It is because I am such a planner and a worry wart. I cant help it! I guess he and I balance each other out.