Thursday, June 28, 2007

More Photo Calendars!

I'm going to be out of town for a couple of days, and I decided to move this post from last weekend up to the top.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I haven't been inspired to blog much lately and haven't had a chance to take photos either, so it's been kinda quiet here.

Anyway, I found a few more photo calendars, so I thought I'd post again to see if anyone else is interested:) I now have 3 sunset calendars and 2 general photo calendars. Both calendars go from June 2007 to May 2008.

To give you a better idea of the photos in each calendar, here are photos of the back of each one that shows all 12 months at a glance (they are a bit out of focus, sorry).

General Photo Calendar


Sunset Photo Calendar

Again, if you want one, email me at lilikoi44@gmail.com and put Photo Calendar in the subject. In the body of the email, give me your snail mail address and let me know which calendar you want, and I'll send it to you-- even if you are outside of the USA.

Hope you're all having a great weekend!

No comments: