Monday, June 25, 2007

Music MeMe

While procrastinating, I came across this music Meme that I thought was pretty cool! I'm not planning to tag anyone, so I'm going to be a rebel and break the rules. I'll post the original MeMe in case anyone wants to play along by the rules:)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Da Rules:

List seven songs you are into right now, no matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're not any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now.

Post these instructions in your Blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Okay, so my version of the Meme is quite different. I'm going to post 5 of my favorite songs from a few artists because I can't just choose just 7 songs! I'm going to have a hard enough time choosing 5 songs from some of the artists. In fact, now that I've found imeem, I may post songs more often! I just hope it works cause I had to upload the songs in some cases. Some may only be 30 second clips because of labels not granting rights to play the whole songs. If so, sorry!

Anyway, without further ado, here are my songs listed by artist:

Maroon 5

From It Won't Be Soon Before Long-- I have more favorites from Songs About Jane, but for now, I'll stick with the new album. I could post pretty much the whole album, but I'll restrain myself.

1. Better That We Break



2. Back At Your Door



3. If I Never See Your Face Again



4. Can't Stop



5. Nothing Lasts Forever



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Eric Benet
I love Eric Benet. Again, I could post way more than 5 songs, but I'll restrain myself for now.

1. Love of my Own



2. Spiritual Thang



3. Let's Stay Together (no, not the Al Green song)



4. Be Myself Again



5. Making Love



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Seal
I love Seal and wish he'd put out another new album.

1. If I Could



2. Just Like You Said



3. State of Grace



4. When A Man Is Wrong



5. Lost My Faith



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Travis
I took my Travis mix with me on the last drive to Arizona, and realized how much I miss their music!

1. Writing to Reach You



2. Side



3. Killer Queen



4. Why Does it Always Rain on Me?



5. Twenty (the whole song WOO HOO!)



Okay, I'll stop for now. I'll probably keep posting more music in the next few days:)

2 comments:

Mailyn said...

That's a lot of songs! I'm afraid I am out of the loop and don't know most.

Michelle B said...

Yeah, I went a bit overboard with the songs LOL. And Mailyn, it's not you. Many of the songs are older and/or not mainstream.