Thursday, June 14, 2007

Searching for...Me?

I should be sleeping now since I have to be up in less than 6 hours, but I'm not sleepy. I decided to check my blog stats and then got to thinking about all the funny search phrases other people post about that people use to get to their blog. I went back and looked at all the phrases that have been used in the last year. Here are some of my favorites:

1. raccoon mating pics-- WTH?! I have no clue how this could lead to my blog...

2. Asterfick-- I never thought anyone else would even know this "word" let alone search on it and end up at my blog. This is what my sister's ex-boss calls an asterisk. I blogged about it back when I first started this blog, I believe.

3. hiny hiders-- I blogged about this because the logo caught my attention when I was in a bathroom stall LOL

4. I had to group these all together
a) tropical lei strip club claremont
-- I used to live just down the street from this place and the marquee messages cracked me up!

b) pasadena massage "happy ending"
-- this is what I get for blogging about the messages on the marquee at the Tropical Lei

c) riverside,ca massage parlor AND happy ending-- see above comment

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

raccoon mating pics

oh this one is just disturbing....

Michelle B said...

Isn't it, though? Sheesh. I really have no clue how it landed someone here.