Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Costa Rica Pictures...

Ok, so I'm finally getting around to posting the Costa Rica pictures. I'm having some issues with blogger uploading the photos, so I'm creating multiple posts with various pictures. You may notice from the dates that I've been trying for the last few days to get the pics uploaded...grrr! I am attempting to make the posting order fairly non-confusing, so bear with me.

When I went to Costa Rica, I didn't have my digital camera yet and I didn't want to wreck my nice film SLR, so I asked for (and got) a water resistant point-and-shoot camera the Christmas before my trip. I didn't have much time to get adjusted to the new camera, so my pics aren't all that wonderful, but here they are anyway! I'm including some commentary as I go...I kept a journal while in Costa Rica (amazing as I hate to write and was really sick most of the trip) and started writing up my adventures, but got distracted and never quite finished. Maybe one of these days, I'll finish and post it here. It's a good thing I have a pretty decent memory as the trip was now 3 years ago lol! Anyway, on to the pics...

No comments: