1. Guthrie, Oklahoma where my dad grew up.
2. Paris, France with my high school show choir in 1994; we also went to EuroDisney!
3. Dallas, Texas for 8 months while working for Verizon from June 1998 to February 1999.
4. Oahu, Hawaii twice: once when I was 6 and again in 2000 for work. I climbed Diamond Head both times!
5. Switzerland on a family vacation in 2003
6. Belgium with my high school show choir in 1994
7. The Netherlands with my high school show choir in 1994. I love wooden shoes!
8. Irapuato, Mexico as an exchange student with the sister city program when I was 16.
9. Sylva, North Carolina for 2 weeks for work in 2000, but had some free time to explore!
10. Seattle, Washington for one week for work in 2003, but again, I had some time to explore.
11. Rochester, Minnesota for the AAU Junior Olympics as a discus thrower when I was 16.
12. Syracuse, New York where my sister went to college.
13. Costa Rica on a trip with the Stanford Alumni Association in 2003.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants