Monday, July 16, 2007

Monday Music Mania: Rockapella

Rockapella is another group (along with Take 6 ) I discovered from Spike Lee's Do It A Capella. These guys are great! I especially love Flat Tire, which is even better when you see it (as I did on Do It A Capella). I'm including a video I found on YouTube of that performance so you can enjoy it too!

The group has gone through some changes (people coming and going). My favorite group has to be the original one I saw on the show, though I still love the music. I haven't really kept up since bass singer Barry Carl retired. It's really hard for me to think of the group without him! My one regret is that I didn't get to see the group live in person before Barry left...


Tempted



Blah Blah Blah


Where in the World is Carmen San Diego?



Up on the Roof/What a Wonderful World


Zombie Jamboree


Flat Tire






YouTube for Flat Tire


YouTube of Zombie Jamboree (plus another song)

No comments: