Monday, August 14, 2006

Photo Mania!

I still have a ton of photos to post. I've been trying to hold off posting them all at once, but it's been difficult because I'm getting impatient! I just want to post them now when I've got the chance, but I don't want to bombard everyone either. As long as I can control myself, there will be photo posts for at least the next 2 days.

Today I'm posting photos of the sky and sunset from last Tuesday evening (in two separate posts because there are so many). The thunderstorms in the area made the clouds pretty remarkable. I was on my way to my internship class when I noticed the sky, so of course I stopped to take some photos and took my camera with me so I could more photos when I got to Grossmont College where the class was held:)

First the cloudy sky at home in Bonita:









More photos in the next post.

No comments: