Saturday, July 22, 2006

What a Week!

It's been a crazy week. I've taken some photos, but haven't even had a chance to upload them all! I'm working on a long blog that I hope to post later tonight, but for now, here are some pictures of Ron and Sophie from this week.

We've nicknamed Sophie "Sneaky" since she can disappear from view before you know it. She also hates to be followed, especially with the camera. It is close to impossible to get photos of her unless she's sleeping. Even then, if she's not completely asleep, she'll turn to me and give me this look like she's saying, "I'm trying to sleep here! Do you mind?" LOL! Sometimes I think she's like people in some cultures who don't want their photos taken because they feel like the camera captures part of their soul with each photo!

I love getting shots of her on our carpet because it matches her eyes, but with the natural light being non-existant in the house (and with her resistance) it's pretty hard. I did my best with these.




Ron has been keeping cool by hanging out on the pool heater (which is a bit rundown). I know that doesn't seem to make sense, but the metal stays cool and it's in the shade.





1 comment:

Kala said...

theres something about black cats that is so interesting to look at - sophie is a beautiful name!