Thursday, July 27, 2006

Tag I'm It!

I was tagged by Stacy to answer these questions, so here you have it!:)

1) When did you start blogging and why?

I started blogging in January of 2006. I had been reading blogs for a little while and decided that I'd like to start keeping an online journal of sorts. I thought it would be a good way to look back at my life. I didn't think anyone would read it, so I didn't even tell anyone about it at first. And after a while, I decided to post some of my photos as well.

2) What don't you talk about?

Well, I'm a pretty open person, so I will talk about most things. I tend to avoid confrontation (it's just my personality), so I tend not to talk about things that are too controversial like politics, religion and such. I *do* have opinions but I tend to keep them to myself:) That's the case both on and off line.

3) Are you and your blogging persona the same person?

Yep! I feel like I'm much more myself online than I am in person...at least when you first meet me anyway:)

4) How do you use blogging to build friendships?

I don't necessarily use it specifically to build friendships, but I've discovered some great blogs and great people through my journeys through blogland.

5) How would you describe your writing style?

Um, random LOL! I ramble on about all sorts of stuff. And pretty informal. Though I do tend to ramble on for ages, I actually don't really enjoy writing that much. I have to be in the right mood to do it.

I'm not going to tag anyone at this point since I'm not sure if there is anyone out there reading this who hasn't already been tagged!

4 comments:

Mailyn said...

this was like the tag hear round the world. you are right, I think everyone on blogland answered this. lol. :-)

Kelley Nyrae said...

Yep. I was tagged when you were!

Sam said...

I've seen this tag around - you're right. It was a nice one though - short and informative. I hate the ones that are a hundred questions long, lol.

Michelle said...

i like this tag, good questions and interesting answers.