Monday, December 29, 2008

Monday Music Mania: Kool & the Gang

Once again, I've decided to start up with my Monday Music Mania posts. I have a passion for Disco Music, but if I just had a Disco Week, the list would be ridiculously long with repeat artists (especially this one). So I've decided to focus this week on Kool & the Gang. One week down the road I will probably have a Disco Week though:-)

I love Kool & the Gang more than words can say! Their CD Emergency is the first CD my dad bought and I still have it to this day. It's also one of my favorite albums. I once had the chance to see them in a reunion concert with JT Taylor, but it conflicted with my summer school class when I was in college. Being the good student I am, I went to class. I've also regretted it ever since. I did get to see Kool & the Gang a couple times after that, but both times without JT Taylor, and it's just not the same (no matter what other people claim!)

Anyway, here are some of my favorite Kool & the Gang songs:


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

No comments: