Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Decorations & House Pictures

Since I sent out my holiday letters, I realized I pointed people here to my blog to see photos of my new house. Those I have posted, I posted a while back, so the posts are a bit buried. I wanted to post some photos of my Christmas decorations (not much but I'll add to it every year!) so I figured it would be a good idea to post some additional house photos to my blog

It was hard to get good shots with the lights on, but I gave it a try. And I apologize in advance for the glare in the flash photos and the messiness inside (in the kitchen especially).

Front of the house with Christmas decorations out



Santa close up

Close up of the "Santa Boots"

The outside front entry way with Christmas decorations up


Here are some photos of inside the house I took back in August. I've made a few changes, but most of it is pretty much the same.

The living/dining room area which you can see I use just as a sitting area


A 5 1/2 foot tall nook along the entry way--finally filled thanks to Hobby Lobby!

A metal jazz band sculpture on my living room wall

The Great Room
(the TV & stand that are randomly in the room at the right side are now gone)

The messy kitchen

Here are a few photos from when the landscaping was first completed:




Here are some photos I took of the house when I first bought it (before I moved in):














No comments: