Tuesday, December 19, 2006

A Few Balboa Park Photos

I haven't really taken the time to go and seriously take photos out at Balboa Park. It's a place where a lot of people take photos; maybe that's why...I like to be a bit more unique:)

Anyway, I went to a craft fair with my mom a few months ago and took a couple of photos I thought I'd share. Most didn't turn out so well since it was the wrong time of day (it was too bright) and there were too many people around walking in and out of the shots.

I posted my last grades tonight and I just have to drop some stuff off tomorrow at school and then I will officially be on break! Of course, I still have things to do to prepare for next semester, but I won't be teaching daily...

More posts soon:)



1 comment:

Stacy~ said...

How bright and sunny it looks, warm too. Wish I was there LOL. Happy holidays Michelle.