Saturday, December 23, 2006

Another Survey!

I saw this floating around blogland and decided I'd chime in. I tagged myself this time though:)

I have more photos to post too when I'm feeling up to it. I seem to have caught a touch of the flu (again!) so I'm a bit under the weather.

Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Ice Hockey Scorer/Announcer
2. Grader for Introductory Electronics Class in college
3. DSL Support Technician
4. Project Manager

Four Places I’ve lived:
1. Bonita, CA
2. Dallas, TX
3. Stanford, CA
4. Camarillo, CA

Four favorite foods:
1. Pizza
2. Hot Dogs
3. Mushroom Swiss Burger
4. Bread

Four movies I could watch over and over
1. Rush Hour
2. Rush Hour 2
3. The Sound of Music
4. Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl

Four TV shows I enjoy
1. Heroes
2. Men in Trees
3. Bones
4. House
(these are just off the top of my head...there are many more than 4!)

Four places I’ve traveled:
1. Switzerland
2. Costa Rica
3. Irapuato, Mexico
4. The Netherlands

Four places I’d like to visit:
1. Italy
2. Australia
3. Scotland
4. South Africa

Four websites I go to (almost) daily
1. When do I have time anymore:(


Four people I’m tagging to do this to:
1. Do 4 people still read my blog? LOL! Anyone who reads this and wants to, I suppose:)

No comments: