Saturday, September 02, 2006

Craziness Continues...

Whew! It's been another crazy week. My second teaching job started at San Diego State and I've barely had time to sleep let alone do much online. And I am also taking an online class on how to teach online classes LOL! Anyway, I've taken a few photos this last week and a half, but haven't had too much time to go through many of them.

I'm posting a few that I took last week at dusk. The moon and sky really caught my attention and I broke out the make-shift tripod (aka the ladder). I was having a hard time getting the camera to stay stable, so most shots came out a little blurry, but here are a few. The moon is more like a tiny spec, though. And I "photoshopped" the moon out of the last shot. I'm also including a random shot of Sophie:)




3 comments:

Stacy~ said...

Welcome back Michelle - sounds like life is hectic, but in a good way.

Love the pictures. Hey do you happen to have any with stars? Or are they harder to capture?

Mailyn said...

Welcome back! I've been checking to see when you were back. I swear I'm not stalking. LMAO!

Love the pics, your cats are sooo cute!!!

Anonymous said...

I want to meet your cat!!! What a great face! I'm sure it helps having a great photographer capturing it. :) --Anne