Friday, September 29, 2006

Some New Photos:)

I'm finally getting around to posting some photos I took a couple of weeks ago! These are pictures I finally stopped to take one day. I drive up this hill pretty much daily and kept saying one day I needed to stop and take some photos. I used to walk up and down it on my way to elementary school every day.

Anyway, I noticed this plant (I think it is an aloe plant) that is similar to one I posted photos of earlier. The color and texture is a bit different though and it intrigued me. It was a bit bright so there are some shadows. I also posted a few photos looking across the street from where I parked.

I have some more photos to post later as well. I hope everyone is doing well!








1 comment:

Stacy~ said...

I love how you lure us in, bringing us closer and closer to the details of your subject Michelle. I am hooked LOL.