Sunday, April 30, 2006

To Nap or Not to Nap...

Windmill in Cape Cod


Lighthouse in Cape Cod

View from my hotel room


View from the concierge lounge


So, I took another "nap" tonight. I just wasn't in the mind set to go to bed (which would have been a smarter idea), so I figured I would nap for an hour. I know myself well enough to know this is just asking for trouble. I did finally rouse myself after an hour and forty minutes which is somewhat of a miracle as I got less than 4 hours of sleep last night.

Now that I'm awake, I should be studying for my final on Monday, but my brain still hurts from my earlier study session. There is just too much information to cram into my brain. So I will pick up again after I wake up tomorrow (well, really just later today).

Since my brain is too tired to come up with any inspiring or entertaining blog thoughts, I've posted the above pictures which I took last May when I went to Boston for my sister's graduation (from grad school at Boston University). A friend of my mom's from Nursing school lives out on Cape Cod, so we went out to meet them for lunch. I was sick, but I still had some fun and got the windmill and light house shots.

3 comments:

Kelley Nyrae said...

I love the lighthouse.
Kelley

Sam said...

Those cape Cod pictures are gorgeous - what a beautiful place to visit!

Michelle B said...

Thanks! I really enjoyed Cape Cod even though I was sick and somewhat miserable. The family that we visited took us out for a drive which is how I got the lighthouse shot.

I noticed the windmill on the way to visit, but as we were late, we couldn't stop. I made my dad pull over and let me out to take the shots on our way back in to Boston:)