Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day!














Ok, so I haven't really written much of anything of substance lately. I've been slacking off. But there are times when I'm out and about that I think of things to blog about. I even start composing an entry in my head! But by the time I actually sit down in front of the computer, I am no longer inspired to write. Maybe I should start carrying around a tape recorder. But then if I start talking to myself in random places like Costco or in the middle of class (especially on some of the random topics that I think about), people will think I'm nuts! Not that I'm not a little nuts, but I don't want anyone calling the men in white coats on me!

Don't worry, you all haven't missed out on anything earth-shattering. Other than my latest trip to Costco, the other recurring topic on my mind lately has been the crazy way my apartment complex management has gone about painting. Sounds like a riveting topic, huh? But really, the paint thing is nuts. They've been painting on and off since the end of last year and they keep changing things! They painted the railing up the stairs a burnt orange color a while back. Then suddenly one day last week it was green. The next day it was burnt orange again! I may have even missed a few times that the color has changed. They did this with the trim around my door as well. And this was after I had a bunch of test colors painted on my fence that's around my patio before they started the painting in the first place (that's what happens when you live near the front office)! Everyday that I see a color change, I wonder how many buckets of paint have been used up to that point. I suppose I will never know. That said, I think they are finally done. Of course, I've thought that before the last two color changes...I guess I'll see. I know you all will be dying to know what color it ends up lol.

Anyway, I think that's enough rambling for now. Hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day. As for me, it's just another Tuesday. But I did take the opportunity to post pictures of my loved ones...the kitties:) And, maybe I'll go see the Pink Panther movie...

Michelle

No comments: