Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Up To Date?

So summer school kept me incredibly busy and I neglected this blog and my daily photo blog. I've finally caught up on my daily photo blog, but I still feel bad for neglecting this blog. It's been on my mind, but I just haven't had time to post! I do have ideas for upcoming blog posts, though. Once I get my act together a bit more, I have more updates about my reading challenge. I've been reading a bit more often lately. And I'm finally catching up on my Cow Parade photos (yes, I know I've been promising them for ages!) For today, I'll leave you with these shots of some interesting cars that I've taken recently.

I saw this Chevy truck while out running errands and I stopped to take photos on my way back home. The light wasn't great, but I'm glad I stopped.




Here's a car my mom and I parked next to at Plaza Bonita. I guess someone likes Swarovski Crystals!

No comments: