Monday, March 16, 2009

Silly Sophie!

I'm home in Bonita visiting my parents this week during my spring break from school. Yesterday in the afternoon, I tried taking my book outside to get some reading done, but that didn't work out so well. I first got distracted taking pictures of the flowers in bloom.

Then Sophie came out to join me. Since she doesn't see well, I watch her to make sure she doesn't get too close to the pool and fall in (which she has done before). She purposely gets close to the pool because she likes to drink the pool water. When she got tired of me telling her she was too close and shooing her away, she wandered off around the side of the house.

I thought she was going to eat some grass (her second favorite thing to do in the yard), so I followed her. Boy was I surprised when I followed her to the pool pump and saw her stick her head into the container collecting the water leaking from it. Here are a couple shots I got while I could:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.