1. ABC Family Channel's 25 Days of Christmas. I love all of the shows and movies they have on during December. I'm always sad when they're over.
2. Buying presents for my family. I tend to go waaaay overboard. The more I shop, the more I find. I usually hate to shop, but during Christmas, I can shop, shop, shop!
3. Buying presents for friends. When I can afford it, I love to buy things for as many people as possible! I never like leaving anyone out since everyone is important to me:)
4. Sending Holiday cards/emails and hearing from friends I don't keep in touch with as often as I should.
5. Seeing Christmas decorations on homes in the area. Even though I've spent most of my Christmas's in warmer climates, seeing the decorations makes it feel more like Christmas.
6. Spending time with my family. It reminds me of all the Christmas's I had growing up.
7. Participating in Secret Santa gift exchanges. I just love doing it!
8. Buying musical Christmas cards. I've really gotten into the new Hallmark musical cards. I love them!
9. Smelling all the holiday scents: cinnamon and pine especially.
10. Seeing kids get so excited about Santa. I miss believing in Santa Claus!
11. Cooking Christmas dinner with my mom.
12. Visiting Christmas Craft fairs.
13. Holiday parties. I'm not much of a partier in general (I call myself the original party pooper), but I love holiday parties.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants