Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Finally Some Photos!

I know I haven't really posted photos in ages, but that doesn't mean I don't have any to post. I just haven't had time to go through them all and such.

I've gone through some, so I decided to post the first batch now. These are some I've taken here in Arizona. I'll explain a bit more by each group of photos. Later this week I'll post some I took when I went to Minnesota in November.

Here are some photos I took out at the front of my apartment complex. It was a bit dark, but some of them came out okay.






Here are some I took at the local YMCA. I thought the building design was really cool! I was lucky not to get caught in a thunderstorm; it started just as I made it back to my car.




And finally, here are a few of some storm clouds. I have lots of storm cloud photos but haven't gotten through them all yet.




No comments: