Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Whew!

I've neglected my blog yet again; probably to the point that I'm talking to myself (not that I had a large audience before!)

For anyone who has been regularly stopping by to check, thanks for your interest and I'm so sorry I haven't been posting. This semester has exploded with stuff to keep me busy at work, and it looks like it will just be getting busier! I'm definitely living the old saying "When it rains, it pours!"

Along with my four classes, I've been applying for full-time jobs. I still have a few of those applications to finish. I also signed up to give final exam review sessions for developmental math classes at one of the schools where I'm currently teaching. Then, I'm working 15 hours a week on the Stat Games project which is something I've worked on the past two summers. I'll be lucky if I sleep again before June! Of course, then it will be time for summer school to start LOL!

Even spring break isn't much of a break since the two schools have different break weeks and I'm spending them catching up on all the things I've been neglecting (including this blog).

Anyway, I've rambled quite enough for now. I'll be posting some photos I took recently in a separate post. I hope everyone is doing well out there in blogland:)

No comments: