Friday, July 04, 2008

Bad, Bad Blogger!

I've been such a bad blogger lately! And I have so much I should be blogging about. I can't believe it's been over a month since I've blogged. Things have just been a bit crazy with crazy events, visits, and buying my new house. Yes, that's right...I'm officially a new home owner! There have been some issues to work through and time has flown.

My landscaping was completed Wednesday, and since I had to be up at the ungodly hour of 6:45am (for me when I'm not teaching at least), I took some photos of the yard. I'm including the best two so far below.

I have more pictures to post when I get around to sorting through them all and such. It may take a while since I'm planning the big move in the next 2 weeks and well I'm not even packed! Yikes!

Anyway, enjoy the photos and Happy 4th of July!

Front Yard (most of it anyway)


Back Yard (as much of it as I could get in one shot)

No comments: