Thursday, February 02, 2006

Regular Posting...


"And think not you can direct the course of love, for love, if it finds you worthy, directs your course." --Khalil Gibran


Ok, so I've obviously been slacking lately! I haven't posted in ages. I had a feeling this would happen. In the spirit of posting regularly, I'm going to at least try to post one of my favorite quotes every day, as I do have quite a quote collection. And in addition or interspersed, I may post some photos that I've taken as well.

As I'm too tired at the moment to actually coherently write anything (and I have a bandaid on one finger that is making it a PITA to type...), I am starting with both a photo and a quote. In the spirit of Valentine's Day and romance, I am going to post romance related quotes for a while :)

No comments: