Monday, January 09, 2006

Hello World!

So I finally decided to create my own blog! I'm not sure why anyone would want to read anything I write, but why should I let that stop me? I'm not sure how often I'll write as writing is one of my least favorite activities, but when the mood strikes or some random thing pops into my head that I feel like sharing, I'll make a new post.

Before I start blogging, I think I should explain to you (warn you?) why I called my blog "Random Thoughts." My brain tends to work in mysterious ways...thoughts on one topic tend to spark thoughts on highly unrelated topics. Often, my brain makes many of these connections between verbalizations of said thoughts. This causes much confusion for those I am in coversation with. While visiting my parents the last couple of weeks, I've come to realize my dad does the same thing. Could this be hereditary? But I digress...If you decide to read my ramblings, be forewarned that you may find yourself thinking, "How did she get from talking about (some topic of interest) to (fill in other completely unrelated topic)." That aside, enjoy!

Michelle

No comments: